Wednesday, August 18, 2010

OK. So, after last year's pathetic attempt at beginning a blog, and after many moons of the family seeing no photos, I have been called to repentance by Sarah and am going to make yet another attempt at keeping a blog.
I am going to give a quick summary of my summer:
I went to Vienna for a week and a half, and then went to Frankfurt, where I did genealogy, and met a lot of new friends.
Anna flew into Munich the beginning of July, and we stayed for a week in a little town near the Austrian border. We had the opportunity of singing a catholic mass in the Alps! That was pretty cool.
Anna had her 17th birthday while we were in Germany. Of course, she dressed up really cute, and I got some good pics of her.
After Munich, we went to a few other German cities, visiting archives and doing genealogy. It was a pretty great month.
I am now in Jerusalem, studying Hebrew for 5+ hours each day.
Well, that was the summer in a nutshell. I will try to post fairly often. I don't have any pics of Israel yet--I'll put them up on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment